Help teams talk through the tough stuff.
This interactive program helps organizations build a culture where clear, relevant and timely feedback is valued.
- Participants learn why feedback is important to creating an open and honest working environment
- Learners discover the impact of poorly-delivered feedback, and the benefit of messages delivered in a positive and constructive way
- Participants practice skills through custom-designed role-play exercises that feature realistic scenarios they face in their everyday working life
- Creating a Feedback Culture includes two complimentary workshops:
- Leaders Workshop: helps leaders understand how to deliver and receive feedback, and create an atmosphere where team feedback is welcomed
- Employee Workshop: engages teams to help them understand why feedback is important, how to receive feedback and how to offer feedback to one another, and their leaders
Audience: Front-Line through Senior Managers, Executives (Leader Workshop), Non-management Employees (Employee Workshop)
Length: 4 hours (Leader Workshop), 2 hours (Employee Workshop)